We obviously want you to be happy with your purchase, however you always have the right to exchange or return items within 30 days. We have made it simple to return items. Our returns policy includes a self adhesive pre-printed address label for our U.K customers to make it easy for you to send the item back to us. Our free UK Delivery and U.K Returns policy only applies to full price items that have been purchased. Please note that this policy can be changed at any time, however an up to date copy will be maintained on this website.
How to Return an item:
To be eligible for a return, for these easy steps.
1) Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
2) If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
3) Your name and address are already printed on the invoice inside the box, turn the invoice over and you'll find the returns note, please indicate what you are returning and your reason for return and include this in the original box that you received the garment in. Please remember to include all the requested details in order for us to refund your account.
4) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a pre-paid label with our address via email. Please make sure you post it before the date on the pre-paid label. Affix the return label to the outside of the parcel, seal it and pop it in a letter box.
Once your return item is received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received It. Please note it can take a while to get to us so please allow a week for us to confirm we've received your return. We will also notify you whether your refund has been accepted. If it is accepted, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, generally within 14 days. Obviously if it doesn't appear, then please get in touch with us again at email@example.com. This also applies to sale items.
We are happy to replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, follow these steps:
1) Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you want an exchange. We will email you a pre-paid label for you stick onto the package and to post it back to us. Please make sure you post it before the date on the label.
2) Fill in the returns slip on the reverse of the invoice with details of what you would like to exchange.
3) Attach your pre-paid label to the outside of the box, seal it and pop it in a post box so that we can receive it and send out a matching item as quickly as we can. Depending on where you live, please note that the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you want to purchase the item as a gift please drop us an email at email@example.com so that we can email you the invoice and not include it with your order! If the gift is found to be unsuitable, please return it in the box with the returns note information and let your gift giver know so that he/she can expect a refund. If we were informed that the item was being purchased as a gift, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we'll need the gift giver to send us the item back and when received, we will send the person who purchased it, a refund.
To return your product, please affix the pre-paid addressed return label to your box that you will receive via email. If you have misplaced this please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll gladly issue you with a duplicate. You should stick the return label to the front of your package and make sure the box is sealed, please then mail it to: 23a Church Rise London GB SE23 2UD. Please note that once this is emailed to you, you will need to send it by the date shown on the postage label.
If you are ordering from outside of the U.K, then depending on the country you are in, additional duty and customs charges may apply, over the cost of the item. Please note that you will be responsible for paying these, to receive the item.
If the item is being sent from overseas back to us, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Please note that from October 2016 we unfortunately cannot ship to USA or Canada.